Whats Suarez Doing In London? A Move To Arsenal Or Chelsea?

Luis-Suarez

Tongues have started wagging with regards to the future of Liverpool’s star man Luis Suarez. The Liverpool forward was spotted in London as he spent the afternoon there this week and this has further fueled the rumours that he could be set for a move to Arsenal but whether it’s in the winter or summer remains unknown.

The striker who currently leads the EPL’s top scorer’s chat was linked with a move to the Emirates in the summer but Liverpool stayed firm on their decision that the Uruguayan wasn’t leaving Anfield at least not for a domestic rival.

Sources spotted Suarez outside Harvey Nichols on Sloane Street in London shortly before 2pm today, according to the Daily Star website.

Luis Suarez In London

It stands to be seen if Liverpool’s stance has slacked but even if it has, Arsenal will certainly have to offer much more than they did in the summer if they are to stand any chance of persuading Reds’ hierarchy to sell and also, it won’t be a stroll in the park for them as Real Madrid are rumoured to be interested in luring him to Spain. Suarez is the only top class striker eligible to play in the knockout stages of the Champions League and that makes him the beautiful bride the grooms of top European clubs would happily chase.

There is also the reported interested in him from Chelsea. The fight for him gets tougher and tougher. Personally, I believe we have left it too late to sign Suarez. We should have gone all out in the summer to get him for 50 million. He is currently worth at least 80 million to Liverpool. And this figure I came about by considering the fact that he was worth 50 million in the summer and now that Liverpool are on the verge of champions league qualification, he is worth an addition 30 million as his presence alone in the Liverpool sqaud could fetch Liverpool a champions league spot which is worth 30 million on it own.

POPULAR STORIES

One comment

Add a Comment