Will Arsenal go back for Brazilian star winger?

The Brazilian striker Vagner Love was a transfer Target for Arsenal for Years on end, but during his stay at CSKA Moscow the player was untouchable and they were not able to transfer him.

Now, CSKA seems to be over with the player and announced that they are ready to let him go if the right kind of offer comes in for both club and player.

Vagner Love, 27-years-old, is exactly the kind of player Wenger likes the most: a very fast winger with a very acute sense of goal. Love played a total of 283 games in his career and scored no less than 161 goals. In his good days he would have been an excellent transfer for Arsenal, but I think his best days are now gone.

“If Vagner gets an offer, we’ll be sure to let him go”, said CSKA president Evgeny Giner.

“He has of course been with us for a long time. But we will sit down with him and decide.”

The Brazilian striker didn’t blend in very well at CSKA and has been loaned out in the last two seasons firstly to Palmeiras and then Flamengo.

POPULAR STORIES

4 comments

  1. Please god no he’s crap! Are we really that far down the ranks that we have to keep getting linked with all these mediocre players? Wagner-love, Fellaini blah blah! We’ve already bought one and loaned another in Arteta and Benayoun. These types of players will make sure we stay at the level we are and be happy to reach 4th. We ought to be making offers for Schweinsteiger, Gotze, Hamsik, Hazard, Sneijder, Hummels, Affelay, Diego, Neymar, M’vila etc if we want to move to that next level….

Add a Comment