Would Thierry Henry Ever Accept Everton’s Transfer Offer? – Arsenal Banter

Would Thierry Henry Ever Accept Everton’s Transfer Offer?

It looks like the trip to Arsenal on Saturday when the 125 year celebration too place didn’t only bring Thierry Henry the honour of being celebrated by thousands of fans, but an offer as well.

Everton’s boss David Moyes declared that he would love bringing the former Gunner at the club even though the French striker is not really what you’d call a young player.

“I already asked him (Henry) on the way in. I asked him, he’ll tell you; if he wants a game let me know.”, said Moyes.

Henry is now playing for MLS side New York Red Bulls, and is most likely to reject Moyes’ offer to join the Liverpool side as he wants to be remembered as a true Arsenal star.

Henry said he’s interested to take over Arsenal’s manager position after Arsene Wenger will step back and also acknowledged his love for the club.

“One day, but when is he (Wenger) going to stop?

“I’ve said, and I’ll always say, ‘once a Gooner, always a Gooner’. Every time I can, I always watch Arsenal. I’m in pain when Arsenal lose, I can’t take it well.

“I didn’t like it when I was a player and it’s worse now. At least when you’re a player you can do something about it.”

Do you think Gunner star Thierry Henry would ever accept to play for any other Premiership club than Arsenal?

7 Comments

Add a Comment