Dec 122011

It looks like the trip to Arsenal on Saturday when the 125 year celebration too place didn’t only bring Thierry Henry the honour of being celebrated by thousands of fans, but an offer as well.

Everton’s boss David Moyes declared that he would love bringing the former Gunner at the club even though the French striker is not really what you’d call a young player.

“I already asked him (Henry) on the way in. I asked him, he’ll tell you; if he wants a game let me know.”, said Moyes.

Henry is now playing for MLS side New York Red Bulls, and is most likely to reject Moyes’ offer to join the Liverpool side as he wants to be remembered as a true Arsenal star.

Henry said he’s interested to take over Arsenal’s manager position after Arsene Wenger will step back and also acknowledged his love for the club.

“One day, but when is he (Wenger) going to stop?

“I’ve said, and I’ll always say, ‘once a Gooner, always a Gooner’. Every time I can, I always watch Arsenal. I’m in pain when Arsenal lose, I can’t take it well.

“I didn’t like it when I was a player and it’s worse now. At least when you’re a player you can do something about it.”

Do you think Gunner star Thierry Henry would ever accept to play for any other Premiership club than Arsenal?

  1. Henry has already stated it that he can never play fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я any other club ( i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊) the EPL other than Arsenal,so just forget that. The guy Ȋ̝̊̅§ a true gunner

  2. Obviously, no. However, silly as it may seem, had Wenger gone over to Paris Saint-Germain I think he might have been tempted.

  3. I dont see it happening 4 now or ever.

  4. I dont see it happening.

  5. impossible he will rather prefer to be a legend in Àrsenal than any other club in Éngland.

  6. Would love him on our left wing instead of gervinho. thierry could certainly teach him walcott and the ox a thing or 2 i say bring him back now and let chamak go . we could then also sell arshavin bendtner and vela and get a top striler with a little more versatality someone soldado or podolski who can both play on the flanks or in the hole. imagine podolski or soldado rvp walcott gervinho and henry all slugging out for 3 places.

  7. only if Wenger goes to another English club, so, as close to 0 as it gets

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)