Xhaka tells Arsenal supporters to give him

Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka warned the club supporters that it could take him a while to get used to the way of things in the Premier League, and to produce better result.

The Switzerland international transferred to Arsenal from Borussia Monchengladbach last summer but has failed on all fronts in London so far.

Xhaka cost Arsenal a whooping £35million and with this high fee, much was expected from the 24-year old who looked a good prospect during his time in the Bundesliga.

However, Xhaka insists it took him a while to find his feet in Germany and nothing less should be expected of him in England.

‘You always need a certain amount of time to fully adjust, it was no different when I moved to the Bundesliga,’ he said.

‘It’ll take time for me to reach my full potential but I’m really happy with how I’ve started at the club so far.’

Controversial Xhaka has 3 goals and 2 assists to his name in 39 appearances across all competition this season but has also received 2 red cards.

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment