Arsenal-Press-Conference-Arsene-Wenger

“Yes He Is Ours” Arsenal Set To ANNOUNCE £80,000-A-Week Signing

Wanda Icardi wife and agent of Mauro Icardi just took this transfer window activities to another level by stating that his current club Inter Milan is ready to cash in on their star player and captain Mauro Icardi. This news is expected to spark a transfer bid war amongst clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea and Atletico Madrid
Mauro Icardi who only signed a contract extension with the Italian giants didn’t get a pay raise as part of the new contract. Icardi renewed his contract despite Inter not competing in the Champions league, and the Italian giants are set for another year out of the Champions league.

Icardi is still very keen to stick with Inter Milan, his wife states “Mauro would like to stay, but we understand the situation of the club, which, evidently, can’t afford to keep Icardi.” She went on to say “For Mauro, Inter comes first and the rest comes later. I work for what is best for my husband,”

Seems like there is trouble in paradise as it seems Inter are in need of cash and have to offload Icardi or this might be a ploy by Wanda to get Inter to offer Icardi an improved deal with higher wages. Mauro is a fan favourite at Inter enjoying a wonderful rapport with the club, with Roberto Mancini and the fans. He is a real captain and the fans will be sad to see him leave.

Regardless of what the case maybe Icardi will be a valuable addition to the Arsenal squad, fingers crossed that Wenger can capitalise on this information and bring him to the Emirates.

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment