2015 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL HOTELS, BERLIN June 6th - CLICK HERE for HOTELS PACKAGES>
Mar 272012

Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger has expressed his interest in transferring Montpellier’s star attacking midfielder Younes Belhanda and spoke highly of his skills, but according to the player his interest in a transfer is zero at the moment.

The Morocco starlet also declared that the offers “disturb” him, saying that he can’t concentrate on the games on hand because of the interest he gets from Arsenal and some other few clubs.

“Right now I only want to finish the season well. There are nine games left and the team face major battles, so I do not want to talk about next season.

“Bids from other clubs disturb me a bit, but I prefer to stay out of it and just stay focused on my work in the field.”

Now, I do agree that a bid from a club unworthy of your efforts might irritate you, but what’s this guy thinking? An offer from a club like Arsenal, when you’re a player like Belhanda, should motivate you into playing the best football you ever did, so what’s his problem? He’s a good player but he’ll need to make quite a few changes before he can be ready to play for Arsenal in the Premiership.

  1. I think a bit of confusion in translation here. i am sure he means dosrupts him rather than disturbs. similar meqnings but can be taken out of text. obviously if someone is disturbed it has double meanings in the uk.

  2. Don’t think he meant offence, could be a case of mistranslation.. But its refreshing to see a player not whore himself out. Good on him. I agree with him as well, he should not get distracted, seeing as montpelier can win the league. Arsenal winning jack yet again

  3. I genuinely can’t believe you can’t understand what he is actually saying. Where are you from ? As English can’t be your first language

  4. Gosh this is just plain English dude…the guy is simply suggesting that interest from teams like Arsenal is disrupting his concentration in laymans term.

  5. He is apparently saying dat interests from clubs like arsenal is always too hard to resist nd so can distract him

  6. I too agree with everyone,the media has been doing ‘lost in translation’, for years…we all remember the saga with the likes of Cesc. The poor guy is simply saying its all a bit too much with trying to win the championship in his country and having to deal with which club he will or not be at end of the season…As gooner rightly said atleast he is not trying to get himself a better dael…a true professional and i think despite his talents Arsene is seeing a decent person in him.

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)