Dortmund worried about facing a confident Arsenal

Borussia Dortmund’s manager Jurgen Klopp is fearful of Arsenal’s power and determination before the Champions League game that will take place next week.

Borussia Dortmund will play its first Champions League game against Arsenal, in Germany, and Klopp wants to start this campaign with a good result.

Despite Arsenal’s late problems with the outgoing transfers and the big number of injuries, Klopp is sure that the London club will be their biggest rival in the attempt to go through to the next Champions League stage.

The Gunners had a very bad start to the season with a 2-0 loss against Liverpool and a record breaking 8-2 loss against Manchester United, but they might come back as a much more powerful team after the likes of Mertesacker, Santos, Park or Arteta came to the club.

Klopp declared that Dortmund will meet a wounded and hurting Arsenal side, which could have a breakthrough and surprise everybody. He stated: “We will meet a self-confident opponent, who feels back on track,”.

“It is necessary that we get stuck into the season, but we are well on the way, I expect a very lively performance.”

The Germans had better watch out, Arsenal are coming back!