New Arsenal striker admits tiredness

South Korean Chu Young Park has vowed commitment to Arsenal and stated that he wants to play in as many games as possible and play his best football at the club.

J.Y. Park’s international games with South Korea might keep him on the bench much longer than he would have liked. Being the captain of his national team, Park wasted loads of energy in the two games his country played last week against Lebanon and Kuwait. The striker scored a hat-trick against Lebanon in a 6-0 victory for Korea, and scored the single goal in a 1-1 draw against Kuwait on away territory.

Following the draw against Kuwait Park declared: “I felt really tired, but I appreciate that other players took control of the game well,”

“I will try to adjust at Arsenal and work hard to play in many games as I can.”

Park would have a chance to make his debut at Arsenal in Saturday’s game against Swansea giving the long list of absentees Wenger has for the game, and due to the possible fatigue his players accumulated after the International leave.

Gervinho will not be able to play thanks to the red card received in the game against Newcastle, and Robin Van Persie might feel tired after playing two games for his national team, scoring a total of 4 times against San Marino in the first match. If there will ever be a time for Park to make his debut, this would probably be the best one.