Wenger:”Spain is the best national team in the world”. Why doesn’t he transfer more Spaniards?

Arsene Wenger seems to think that the Champions League competition has no match in the world, and that not even the World Cup can compare to Champions League, and he says that with good reason as well .His statement contains some sort of hidden and weird mean to compliment  Barcelona by saying that the team which frustrated him in so many ways throughout time is better than Spain, which is the best national team.

“I always said that club football is better than national team football, by far” , stated Arsene

“You have the best players from any country in the national team. In any big club you have the best players of all the countries in the world. It’s as simple as that.”

“Take the world champions, Spain. What is Barcelona? It’s Spain plus Lionel Messi, plus Dani Alves, plus others. Logic says it is better than the national team. And Spain is the best national team in the world.”

You have to hand it to the Frenchman, that’s good reasoning. But since when did he become so fond of Barcelona and Spain? Isn’t he the same coach who usually brings in French players or players coming from France? Clichy, Sagna, Koscielny, Nasri, Pires, and the list can continue, aren’t they all French? If he admits that Spain is the best national team in the world and Barcelona is better than Spain, than why doesn’t he start bringing more Spanish talents to the club? We’ve had great success with Fabregas, Mikel Arteta is turning out to be an impressive player, and Ignasi Miquel seems a very good defender for his age, so why not bring more of the same?

For several years now, Spain won everything there is to win at national level starting with the U-16 Championships and finishing with the senior quad championships. My question to you is why doesn’t he transfer more Spanish players given the situation?