Rice is very happy with the three points after a stressful night.

Arsenal’s second in command Pat Rice spoke about last night’s game against Olympiakos and about the difficulty The Gunners had in winning the three points in the Champion League group stage game.

Arsenal lead 2-0, but after the Greeks pulled one back the Englishmen suffered a little and had to defend towards the final minutes of the match.

“I think in the first 20-25 minutes we were really in it well. After that for about 15-20 minutes we maybe lost our way and they came back into it. “

“Second half we had to knuckle down, fight and get our shape right which I thought we did better in the second half.”

“It is unfortunate we didn’t get the third but we also had opportunities on breakaways in the second half. “

“They came, they waited for us, they broke us up in the middle of the park and in fairness they did well. You can’t turn around and say we had all of the game because that would be unfair. “

“Needless to say I think we will be very, very happy with the three points.”

“I thought Olympiacos played very, very well and whenever we go over there to play, one would like to think we would have qualified.”(Arsenal.com)

Arsenal are now in the second place in Champions League’s group F, after first place Marseille won against German team Borussia Dortmund 3-0 last night. Arsenal will meet the French club two weeks from now on away territory. There is still much to be played in a group that will surely keep football fans waiting until the very last match to decide which teams go through to the Champions League knockout stage. The Gunners will have a big chance to do that if they manage to win at least 4 points from the double against French side Marseille. What do you think Arsenal will do in the next game away from home against the Frenchmen?