Wenger:”I am up for another 15 years”

Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger has declared at the press conference that he is up to another 15 years of club management as long as his health remains good and as long as he can stand the pressure he has weighing over his head. The Frenchman’s biggest worry is that of a title win. From what he says, he misses seeing The Gunners lift the trophy, and he’ll do anything possible to make that happen.

“I am up for [five, 10 or 15 years],” he said. “But it depends first of all on my club. Do they want me to stay?”

“Then it depends on my health as well because that is something that you consider when you get to my level. It demands a lot of energy to win football games.”

“I miss winning titles very much. You only have one way [to solve it] – fight on and win again.”

“But I feel what is very important for us is to transform this club from a top-level club into one that has a fantastic future potential and with values that we think are important in the game.”

“Also there is the style of play we have and the way we behave to develop young players and give a chance to people who deserve it in life. For me that is as well very important in the history of the Club.”

Arsenal could sure use Wenger for another lengthy period like this one if he manages to break the chain and win a trophy with The Gunners. What do you guys think? Should The Frenchman stay with us or retire early?