Gervinho – Andre Ayew is very dangerous for us

Arsenal’s newly transferred winger Gervinho was quoted by the club’s official website speaking about the Champions League group stage game The Gunners will play against Marseille today. The Ivorian has experience in playing against French teams after his time at Lille. According to him, the atmosphere around the stadium will be fabulous and the gunners will have to watch out for Andre Ayew.

“It’s a special atmosphere and the fans really get behind their team there – it’s a stadium where you really want to play,” he told Arsenal.com.

“Arsenal are a big club and big clubs always want to play in the good stadia with good atmospheres and enjoy doing so. “

“I always enjoy it and for me it’s extra special to go back to France to play against a French team.”

“Marseille are a great side; I know them well from my time in France,” he said.

“They have got good players from back to front – the goalkeeper Steve Mandanda is strong and Andre Ayew is a very good player too so they have plenty in their team.”

Ayew won’t be the biggest problem Wenger’s defence will have to deal with. The biggest threat for Szczesny’s goal will surely be Loic Remy. Marseille has a very dangerous attacking side with Remy Ayew and Gignac, and Wenger will have to be extra careful in choosing the defence’s tactics. Let’s just hope he will get inspired and Arsenal will win the game.