Fabiasnki wants to be in or out for good.

Arsenal’s second string goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski is unhappy about having to be sidelined after he got injured and spent 7 months recuperating, and he might leave Arsenal if he won’t be able to get playing time in the Premier League. After his injury fellow Pole Wojciech Szczesny took over the first team spot and now after such a long time the young goalkeeper is holding tight to his position.

“Of course, not playing doesn’t make me happy. I want to play, that’s my goal,” said Fabianski. “But sometimes you have to be patient.

“I am just fighting, fighting [for my chance]. If there is an opportunity I want to play as well as I can and help the team. We will see what happens.”

“I am just focused on the game and of course it is hard for the keepers, especially for me as I was out for a long time, more than seven months. I am coming back from the injury and for the keepers the most important thing is to play regularly. Then you can build up your confidence. “

“I am just trying to take every single opportunity to show that I am deserving my chance.”

“I don’t want to be focused only on the Carling Cup and wait for that as you never know what happens during the league, and you have to be prepared for every single game,” he said.

“We are playing Chelsea and obviously Wojciech will start, but I have to be ready as well. Like I said, I have to work hard and we will see what happens. What else can I say about it? It is difficult but I have to accept it.”

If Fabianski won’t get more games for Arsenal, Wenger might lose the player in the winter or in the summer. Unfortunately both goalkeepers are top quality ones and it’s hard for Wenger to choose between any of them. The fact is that at the moment Szczesny is the one to choose due to his late form.