Should Wenger let Chamakh go to Everton on loan in January? Yes!

Why this loan deal could be beneficial for Arsenal!

It is being reported that Everton are keen on taking Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh to Goodison. Considering Everton’s financial situation at the moment, it is most likely to be a loan deal for the rest of the season. With Sevilla and numerous Ligue 1 sides said to be interested, the Toffees need to act fast to land their man.

After signing for the Gunners in the summer of 2010, the Moroccan had a great first half of the 10-11 season where he was instrumental up front in the absence of Robin van Persie. But after the Dutchman returned in red hot form, his appearances were drastically cut short. And with RvP’s current form and the emergence of Park, he is unlikely to get any first team action, which is why I think this loan deal will be very beneficial for him.

With the dismal form of Louis Saha, he will definitely see more first team action and will get the chance to prove himself to Arsene Wenger and the Arsenal faithful (as well as football betting punters). On the contrary, his aerial presence and hold up play will add a new dimension to the Everton attack. If he could somehow shake the cobwebs off and get his confidence back, he could be a real weapon for Arsene Wenger’s team next term. Now I know that we already have two strikers out on loan in the form of Vela and Bendtner but the little Mexican is still developing and I dont see the cocky Dane coming back to North London any time soon.

So if it happens, lets just hope this spell at the blue half of Liverpool will see MC-29 back to his best.