Rennes insider confirms M’Vila’s transfer to Arsenal or Real Madrid

Rennes player Kader Mangane has offered his insights for Goal.com and stated that team mate Yann M’Vila will surely leave the French club in the summer with Arsenal or Real Madrid as a destination. Transfer rumours relating the midfielder with Arsenal have been long debated, but Wenger’s offer for the player was rejected in the summer.

“There has been no decision taken so far,” Mangane told Goal.com of M’Vila’s future. “He might go to England but he also likes the Spanish league. I don’t think he will leave in January but I think he will join Real Madrid or Arsenal next summer.”

“The top clubs are right to scout him as I see him with a big career in front of him. Yann has the potential to be one of the biggest players in the world. He has extraordinary abilities.”

“You can see he is a fantastic player from what he does in training,” explained the 28-year-old. “Yann is good enough to play anywhere in the world. He is a complete player. He has a good eye for the game, he is technically excellent and he is also very good at defending and regaining balls.”

Wenger might need a player like M’Vila if he wants Arsenal to have any chance at winning the title this season, but he would need the French player in January not in the summer. Song is a very good player, but with Wilshere and Diaby injured Wenger still needs a midfielder who can substitute Song when needed and neither Frimpong or Coquelin are ready for this.