Szczesny really believes Arsenal can win every game – And the title!

Szczesny backs Arsenal to clinch the Title!

After a rather comfortable victory over West Brom, the Gunners are flying high at the moment. Arsenal have won nine out of the last eleven and the confidence is sky-high going into the international break. And the comments of Wojciech Szczesny reflect just that.

In an interview with the Daily Star, the young Pole had this to say when asked if he would put a pound on the Gunners to win the title: “I’d put on a tenner. I believe in this team and if we keep winning games, why not?

“The mood has turned around and we believe we can win every single game and if we do that, well, let’s see. Manchester City have been fantastic but I am not convinced they can keep going like this for the whole season.

“They will drop points at some stage and with the amount of goals that have been flying in, the quality of the players in the Premier League is as high as ever and anything can happen.

“Manchester United to lose 6-1 to Man City shows anything can happen. I hope we can take ­advantage because our team spirit is so good after the Chelsea game.”

It’s quite funny he said that, considering the betting firms are giving Arsenal a 33/1 chance of clinching the title. But if we continue to play like this and keep our key players fit, I don’t
see why not.

How many Arsenal fans agree with that?