Now that City’s in, will German star Reus still join Arsenal?

Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger should be expecting a hard fight for German wonderkid Marco Reus now that Manchester City also set eyes on the young attacking midfielder according to the German newspaper Bild.

City’s technical director Mark Rigg declared:

‘I know Marco, because I like him a lot,’

‘He is one of the most talented players you have in Germany and we have watched him very often.’

Wenger already took contact with the German club according to the manager:

‘I know Arsene very well and I just told him the truth – that Marco is a very, very interesting player,’ Favre said.

‘But I am coach of Monchengladbach and I would like to keep hold of him.’

Reus would be a great addition to Arsene Wenger’s side which now needs a top midfielder more than ever with Wilshere and Diaby injured. Arteta has adapted well, but Ramsey is falling in and out of form and Wenger doesn’t really have too many options. Do you think Reus will choose Arsenal over City?