Wenger is targeting another top Bundesliga striker.

Norwegian star Mohammed Abdellaoue was quoted by The Mirror in an interview speaking about a possible transfer to the Premier League. The 26-year-old joined German side Hannover 96 in 2010 and he managed to become a very well established player, being now viewed by some of Premier League’s biggest teams including Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal.

“I have two years left on my contract.”

“Perhaps I will get a new contract I don’t know.”

“I play football and my agent takes care of that.”

“If something else happens it will go through my agent.”

“We will have to see if something comes and take it from there.”

“I feel like I am playing well in Germany against a lot of good defences.”

“I look at how the Premier League is and you never know before you try it but I have confidence in myself and big belief so if something happens you never know.”

The Norwegian striker managed to score 9 goals already in this season start and has attracted the eyes of many. Judging by the fact that Chamakh will probably leave soon since he doesn’t get too much playing time anymore, Wenger might attempt to bring another striker to the team. Do you think Abdellaoue would be a good transfer for Arsenal?