Wenger – There is still room for improvement

Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger seems to be satisfied of the way the team is working at the moment and especially due to the controll the Gunners manage to show throughout the match.

„I would say we are a bit more controlled and less cavalier,” Wenger told Arsenal.com

“We are less adventurous when the job is done, I must say. You can feel that there is some reserve there if needed. In the second half against West Brom we just kept it serious without going overboard. Overall I would say it is a more mature attitude.”

“We were more functional. We did the job properly, with quality and, I must say, with seriousness.”

“At the moment I feel we are more focused,” he said. “Saying ‘look I am right’ is less important for me than trying to continue the quality of our team and our results.’’

“There is still room for improvement so we are focused on that. I am convinced we have been right but what you want is that people who love Arsenal are happy and I think at the moment to do that we still have a job to do.”

Wenger managed indeed to turn the faith around after the horrible start of the season The Gunners had. Now with this kind of form The Frenchman can continue his ascend with Arsenal and even attack the title if City will drop points sometimes soon.