Ju-Young Park settled and ready to play for Arsenal

The South Korean striker Ju-Young Park feel that he is now totally acclimatized to life in London and back to his normal self, which is good news for the Gunners as he has practically carried South Korea on his own for the last six months.

Arsene Wenger was impressed with Park after his first few games for Arsenal, and hopefully he will be an adequate replacement for Robin Van Persie when the Dutchman is too fatigued to play twice a week.

Park said yesterday: “Since I joined the team it has been two months and I feel like I am in my normal condition now,”

“The coaches adjust the training depending on the games we play and it’s good.

“I am settling off the pitch as well. All the Arsenal staff and everyone else have helped me. Also my wife is here so I don’t have many problems settling down.

“Personally I don’t like a loud and noisy atmosphere, I prefer a very quiet life. And I live in a very quiet area in London so I really like it.

“London’s pretty good, I don’t have any problems living here and I am not a fussy eater so I don’t have problems with the food either!”

Well if you can’t buy Korean or Asian food in London you can’t buy it anywhere! But it’s great news that the Korean captain is feeling good and ready to go. Perhaps he will end up being even better than Van Persie?