Wenger’s found a replacement for goalkeeper Fabianski

Arsene Wenger is ready to replace goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski after he leaves Arsenal, and the Frenchman has already found another top class keeper to replace the wantaway Pole.

The Under 21 English international goalkeeper Jack Butland might become a top target if Fabianski gets his wish to leave the Emirates. Fabianski declared his intention to leave:

“I had a chat with the boss a few days ago and it was quite an intensive one.”, said Fabianski

“It was me who asked to speak although we will have a few more chats. “

“I want my situation to be resolved in the nearest future because I want to play at Euro 2012. “

“I hope Wenger will understand me and we find a solution. “

“I want to play for Arsenal but if not, I will have to go somewhere else, even if it is on loan.”

Jack Butland is not yet a part of Birmingham’s first team but he just signed a new long-term deal with the club in September. Currently on loan at Cheltenham Town, the goalkeeper is supposed to become the Number One choice for the senior national squad when he will fully develop and such an investment wouldn’t be a bad one for Arsenal.