Walcott warns Arsenal about Norwich threat.

Arsenal’s winger Theo Walcott launched a warning to his fellow team mates that the match against Norwich City from Saturday shouldn’t be taken lightly. Walcott thinks that because they are newly promoted the energy and enthusiasm they will bring to the game will give them an advantage.

“I’m not surprised by their start at all,” he told Arsenal.com. “All the teams who come up tend to do well at the start of the season. “

“They show tremendous spirit because they’ve got nothing to lose at times. Obviously they will be the underdogs going into the game but we can’t take that for granted. “

“It will be a tough game and they are playing well – especially at home at this moment in time. We have to be ready and on our game.”

Newly promoted or not, Arsenal shouldn’t have any problem in dealing with Norwich and winning. Wenger must make sure that the good late form continues in spite of the international break and the game against Norwich could be a vital one.

It’s a chance to come back from the break with a win because it’s a fairly easy task, and build up the tempo for the upcoming games against Borussia Dortmund and Manchester City. Arsenal still have to win against Dortmund to make sure they qualify through to the next round.