Song – We must keep Van Persie in form

Arsenal’s midfielder Alexandre Song was ecstatic after the win against Borussia Dortmund and praised his Dutch colleague Robin Van Persie for yet another double. The game against Dortmund was one of the best for Song this season as he also managed to play a great assist to Robin for the first goal of the night.

“It’s unbelievable. He’s a very good player. It’s very important that he doesn’t get injured because if he gets injured it won’t be good for us.”

“Today, and in every single game, he has been unbelievable. We need to keep him in good form.”

“We attacked together, and we defended together,”

“We showed really good character and when we got into the dressing room the boss said we just needed to keep going because if we played that way in the second half they would not be able to touch us.”

Robin Van Persie managed to prove again that he’s the best striker in the world at the moment. He now managed to score 38 goals in 41 played games for the Gunners, which is a great accomplishment. If he keeps this up and continues his career at Arsenal he has a great chance to become one of the best scorers in the history of the club.