Szczesny – The Fulham game is massive!

The young Polish keeper Wojciech Szczesny is aware that Arsenal have come a long way since their disastrous start to the season, but despite winning through to the Champions League knockout stages this week he believes that the Gunners still have some way to go in the Premier League.

He believes this Saturdays game against Fulham is “massive” and Arsenal just have to carry on their winning run to keep moving up the table.

“For us every game is massive now.

“We’ve needed to get some points to catch up with the teams at the top of the table.

“The Fulham game is massive for us and I’m sure we’ll be up for it.

“It’s fantastic that we don’t fear playing against anyone. We’re very confident going into each game and feel like we have what it takes to get the three points.

“We keep winning so I hope we keep that habit going and win every single game from now on.”

With Liverpool facing Man City at Anfield on Sunday, at least one of our rivals will drop points, so three points against Fulham will come in very, very handy!