Wilshere will be back sooner than expected

Good news coming from Arsenal’s infirmary as Arsene Wenger confirmed that young midfielder Jack Wilshere is on the right way to recovery and will probably be back in action sooner than anyone expected.

“A target could be the beginning of 2012. When I say that, I mean the end of January. Or February.”, said Wenger

“He is doing very well, but we’ll assess him again next month.”

Jack is out from the start of the season with some ankle problems. At first doctors wanted to rest him, but then it was proved he needs surgery. After the surgery he was thought to be out for the whole season, but his hard work and determination proved vital and he will be back sooner.

If Arsenal will keep this up Wilshere will come back in a perfect moment in order to help the Gunners in the title race.