Lille’s striker admits desire to play at Arsenal

Lille’s striker Moussa Sow declared that he is ready to leave the French club and has expressed his desire to play in the Premier League. Arsenal is one of the favourites to snatch Lille’s striker if he will be ready to leave the French League 1, and they are expected to place a bid for him in January.

“I don’t accept the conditions or the silence from the club. That’s not me putting on pressure, just the truth.”, said Sow

“I’m only thinking about football and it’s not possible to leave in January.

“But my dream is to play in the Premier League, because you progress as a player with the atmosphere, goals and game.

“I watch the games with envy on TV. I desire to play there one day. Arsenal are a big club. But we will see.”

Wenger is currently looking for Solutions to replace Marouane Chamakh who is likely to leave in January, and Sow might be one of them. The top target is German striker Podolski, but Lille’s striker could also be a very good addition to the club.