Marseille Star Not Impressed By Arsenal Interest

Marseille’s attacking midfielder Andre Ayew seems to be immune to the interest he’s been receiving from Arsenal in the last few transfer market openings. The striker stated that he is not interested in a move, but he wouldn’t deny a possible move to Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich.

“This club is like my home so I am delighted to wear this shirt. My family also feel like they belong here.”, Ayew told SkySports

“My dad loves this club and I am no different, but a club like Bayern is one of the great clubs so when they show an interest you take notice – nothing is done yet though.”

It’s a shame that Ayew doesn’t want to join the English Premier League. It would have been a great addition for both the league and Arsenal. Perhaps if Wenger would decide to send a proper offer towards Ayew he wouldn’t reject it, but there have been no official approaches so far.