Wolverhampton Interest In Arsenal’s Wonderkids Confirmed

Wolverhampton’s boss Mick McCarthy was quoted by SkySports as speaking about the possibility of snatching one or both of Arsenal’s young hotshot midfielders Frimpong and Coquelin. According to the manager, the interest from Wolves is there but he’s not sure that the players will accept such a transfer.

“We played Arsenal in the reserves and I watched them the other night against Manchester City.”, said McCarthy.

“Some players just need to play, so we can maybe get a loan player. If it can be done, we’ll do it.”

“I think players do look at the table. They don’t want to be in a relegation fight. Signing them is difficult though. They are always more expensive in January.”

“If we can do something, then great, but January isn’t the greatest time to get players. But we’re looking.”

Whether Coquelin and Frimpong will accept the loan move will be only up to them especially as many players will not want to go to a club battling to avoid relegation from the premier league, but if Arsenal will transfer one of the many midfielders they’re watching then their chances to play will decrease drastically.