Mertesacker Demands Arsenal To Transfer More Full-Backs

The newly transferred centre-back Per Mertesacker seems to think that Arsenal will have a big problem in the second half of the season if the French manager Arsene Wenger won’t transfer any full-backs in January.

“We need more full-backs I think! It’s not good for the squad if so many full-backs are injured, but what can I say?”

“We have to manage the situation. We have had some bad situations with injuries in the last month but we managed quite well.”

“We are looking forward to climbing the league more and more. We have had a lot of pressure to get to fifth in the last month but we need more consistency, in December more than ever.”

“Therefore I hope we can pick up a lot of points to get to the top four. We want more than that, of course.”

For once some player at Arsenal had the guts to come out and request something! It took a German to be transferred in for this, and now we finally have it! Wenger should listen to the lad and transfer more full-backs. Even if Gibbs and Jenkinson get back, are they really up for the job? I Don’t think so! What do you think?