Argentine Star Snubs Arsenal And Tottenham

QPR’s Argentine midfielder Alejandro Faurlin admits that receiving interest from Tottenham and Arsenal is comforting, but says that he’s not willing to leave QPR at the moment , but doesn’t deny a possible future move.

“It’s nice for people to be talking about you – but I am really happy,” he told the Daily Star

“I have a perfect relationship with the fans, my team-mates and everyone at the club.

“To start thinking about somewhere else now would be wrong.

“I know I need to play and I am just going to give my best for QPR.”

This statement comes after the player’s agent declared that Arsene Wenger and Harry Redknapp are both interested in the midfielder, and that he’s also receiving some phone calls from Italian Serie A side Napoli.

The 25-year-old joined QPR in 2009 from Argentine side Instituto. Although he is a really talented player, he has yet to make an impression in Argentina and hasn’t yet been called up to the national squad. A transfer to Arsenal or Tottenham could change that for the midfielder who would get a bit more attention on him playing for a squad which wins almost every game.