Walcott’s Satisfied, But Will Arsenal Fight For The Title?

Arsenal’s winger Theo Walcott seems to think that the club is heading into the right direction and he is happy of the fact that they are now higher in the table rankings.

The Gunners spent a bit of time in the relegation zone at the start of the season, but some great transfers made by Wenger and a lot of work helped pull back the club who is not doing bad at all at the moment.

“Our new players needed time to gel, time to settle. They had to get used to the way the club is run. It was always going to take time,” said Walcott in the Daily Express.

“We had injuries as well. Things were not going our way, but the way we’ve played in the last few weeks, it’s nice to see us move up the table.”

Arsenal might have the chance to enter the title race if they manage to defeat City on Sunday, but a loss to the Citizens on away territory would pull them out of the fight for the big trophy for good as City would put 12 points between themselves and the Gunners.