Wenger Excited By Champions League Milan Draw

Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger admits that the draw against AC Milan won’t be an easy one by any matters and that the Gunners will have to be at their best to defeat the Italian Champions and go through to the next round.

“It is a difficult draw, but an exciting one, and they could say exactly the same thing I suppose. It is a 50-50,” Wenger told Arsenal.com

“Ideally, it is a draw for one round later, but you take them when they happen.

“Let’s make sure we continue to improve until February. Then we can take our chance with full power and belief.

“We have been up to the task every time in this competition so let’s make sure we are again.”

Milan’s manager Massimiliano Allegri also offered his thoughts about the Champions League last-16 match.

“We know Arsenal, it’s a team that plays well.

“We will have to arrive in February in the best possible condition and without injuries.”

Arsenal still has a long way to go and a lot of games to play until February when the double leg against Milan will come around, so Wenger will have plenty of time to tweak everything to perfection.