Arsenal Argentine Star Target Chooses Manchester United

Argentine star playmaker Nicolas Gaitan is closer than ever to a move to Premiership, but even though Arsenal trailed the attacking midfielder for a long time it seems that he will be joining Manchester United after all.

“The interest of big clubs is not affecting my head,” Gaitan told O Jogo. “I am calm about the rumours about Manchester United.

“It is certain and obvious that some clubs are interested in me and that signifies that I am doing well, but now my mission is to work and help Benfica to be successful.

“I am not desperate to be sold. I am very comfortable in Benfica because we are an excellent team and the people are happy with me.

“My future? I do not want any pressure and I wait for news.

“If, eventually, no concrete offers appear, it’s not a problem.”

The midfielder was scouted by Arsenal at the start of the season but the French manager seems to be satisfied with the midfielders the club currently has and if somebody will indeed join it will probably be Gotze or Hazard.