Mario Gotze not keen on Arsenal move

The young German superstar Mario Gotze has disappointed Arsenal fans everywhere by stating that he would much rather make the move to either Real Madrid or Barcelona than move to the Premier League.

Arsenal have been linked with a £30m move for the “German Jack Wilshere” ever since Cesc Fabregas left in the summer, but despite the interest the Dortmund star made it clear where his priorities lay. When asked about the rumours linking him with Arsenal he said: “I do not know how serious and concrete these requests are,”

“But I am not busy with the possibility of moving. But of course, such offers flatter me!”

“I’d prefer to play in Spain than in the Premier League,” he continued “Spanish football is better suited to my qualities.”

“Every footballer’s dream is to play in Spain. There are many great teams there like Real Madrid or Barcelona.”

Err…. that’s not “many” teams Mario, that’s TWO! There are a lot more great teams in the Premiership….