Wenger Eyes New Left-back For January Move

Arsenal could be in for the transfer of a new left-back in January as Nice’s Fabian Monzon declared he would be delighted of the possibility to transfer to the English Premier league.

The 24-year-old has been playing at Nice since the summer when he joined from Boca Juniors, but wouldn’t say no to a move in January.

“I have always loved English football,” he told L’Equipe.

“But I am fine at Nice and I would like to help them avoid relegation.”

Even if a move would happen, Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger declared vehemently that he will only bring somebody on loan until the summer.

The Frenchman has Gibbs and Santos injured on the left side, but he’s worried that a possible permanent move would make the two injured players unhappy.