Hangeland looking for a win against Arsenal (and Wenger agrees it will be hard!)

The big Fulham defender is not worried about facing Arsenal today at Craven Cottage, and thinks that there is no reason why Fulham can’t expect to get three points from the game.

“We seem to play quite well against Arsenal both at home and away,” Hangeland said. “Hopefully we can do the same again and we are looking to take three points because we’re playing at the Cottage.

“There are signs that we will be even stronger over the second half of the season and we will be looking up the table now.”

Fulham managed a 1-1 draw at the Emirates earlier this season and Arsene Wenger agrees it will not be an easy game for Arsenal at all. “I am expecting a tough game,” he said. “You can see that everybody finds a good motivation against Arsenal.

“Everybody organises well, stops us from playing and that will happen again at Fulham.

“Of course we have three points and will be very focused to get the win there.

“For us it is always a difficult game at Fulham.”

All local derbies are difficult and Martin Jol seems to have made Fulham a lot harder to beat lately (just ask Chelsea!) but Van Persie and Co have got to keep this great run going to put pressure on the Spuds!