Wenger Found The Perfect Full-Back?

Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger might still have hope to bring a top full-back to the club at least until the summer when all the other full-backs will be fit and roaring to go.

‘We lost Vermaelen for two or three weeks, so I have to look if I can find somebody, but only a loan. It would be stupid for us to drop points because we don’t have a left-back,’ said Wenger.

Lyon’s star Cissokho declared that a potential move to the Premiership would do wonders for him and that he’d rather move to England than Spain amid rumours which were linking him with a potential move.

‘This week, I will speak with the Lyon staff. I reckon I prefer England, but for now, there is nothing done,’

Lyon is unlikely to let the player go on a loan and he’s just as unlikely to accept a loan move so the deal doesn’t seem to be possible even though the Frenchman would be a great addition to Arsenal’s squad.