French International Goalkeeper Would Accept A Move

Amid rumours linking Arsenal with a possible move for Marseille’s goalkeeper Mandanda, the 26-year-old seems willing to accept a move but he also seems to have given up the hope to get a top transfer.

“My future? When you are ambitious, you want to be part of the biggest European clubs,” he told L’Equipe.

“But the transfer market for keepers is very complex. We saw it again last summer.

“I don’t plan too much anymore. Moreover I am at a great club, in a favourable situation.

“All the same, I am fine here.”

The rumours linking Arsenal with Mandanda appeared after the Gunners’ second string goalkeeper Fabianski threatened to leave the club in January if he won’t get a first team spot. With Szczesny holding tight to the spot and Fabianski growing more and more frustrated with the situation, Arsene Wenger might see himself forced to look for a goalkeeper worthy to replace Szczesny or even turn him into a substitute.

Manone is the third string goalkeeper at Arsenal, but given his last appearance it’s very unlikely he’ll get another chance too soon. What do you think?