Has Wenger Found The Perfect Defensive Solution?

Arsenal are rumoured to be interested in giving Oman international defender Saad Al Mukhaini a trial at the club after Gunner manager Arsene Wenger spoke with Le Guen who currently coaches the Oman national squad.

The defender knows how big of an opportunity this is for him and stated:

“I do not want to lie, but I know I have got a huge opportunity here and I have to trust myself.

“Coach Le Guen has faith in me and he got me this chance, so I have to give my best. It is difficult but not impossible.”

Le Guen, former Rangers manager also praised the youngster:

“I think Saad is one of the best players in the country and he can play in a big league.

“I had a chat with Wenger some time back and he seemed interested in calling him.”

The defender might be a good addition to Arsene Wenger’s squad, but he will first have to pass the trial period with flying colours and then get accustomed to the Premiership’s style before having the chance to play for Arsenal in an official match.