Hill-Wood not overly worried by Arsenal slump

The Arsenal director Peter Hill-Wood doesn’t seem to be very worried that the Gunners are dropping away from the Champions League places, and says that it will not afect their budget for next season if they lose the millions that are guaranteed from reaching the Group Stages every season.

Hill-Wood said: “From a financial point of view, not qualifying for the Champions League is quite a blow.

“We have been planning for not qualifying every year, so it is not a disaster, but it would be nice if we could.”

Yes it would be nice wouldn’t it?

But NOT qualifying would be a bloody DISASTER as far as the fans are concerned. Especially if the Spuds are in it and we’re not. But its nice to know it won’t affect you bloody BUDGET! You TWAT!

Sorry for the outburst it just annoyed me……