QPR Hijack Arsenal Full-back Deal

London side QPR are closer than ever to hijacking one of Arsenal’s moves as Milan full-back Taye Taiwo is close to signing with the London side in spite of offers coming in from across town at the Emirates Stadium.

The club officials admitted the rumours, saying that they are “waiting for everything to be put into place before we make an official announcement”.

QPR newly transferred midfielder Joey Barton also confirmed the rumour on one of his social network accounts stating: “Taye Taiwo from AC Milan signing for the Rs.”

“Was very good when I seen him for Marseille. Good news. First of many, fingers crossed.”

The full-back was supposed to be the one who would help Arsenal get rid of the injury problems, but it seems that Arsene Wenger’s interest was not intense enough and that the Frenchman has somebody else on his mind.

So be it, but the transfer window is now fast heading to a halt and Arsenal must transfer at least a full-back if they want to keep their heads above the water and perhaps fight for a Champions League spot, needless to say that they should also fight to transfer a striker as well.