Wenger – A win against United will prove we’re back. Believe!

The Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is not of course happy that his team have lost their last two games, but he considers those two losses to just be the subject of bad luck, and their is no reason why Arsenal can’t come back with a bang by beating Man United tomorrow at the Emirates.

By the time the Gunners line up tomorrow they could be seven points behind Chelsea and be as low as seventh in the table, but Wenger is relishing the pressure involved in such a crucial match.

“I feel the same pressure because I always want to win the next game. But it is positive because you always hope to do it and have the confidence to do it,” he said.

“You want to play big games, and this is a big game that comes at a moment when we want to convince people that we are capable of coming back into the top four. There is no better opportunity than facing Man Utd to show that.

“Things can change quickly, therefore it is important that we keep our belief in our game, in our players, and that we go into the game with that belief.”

“We are really frustrated because we made the minimum of our last two games. We were twice leading and in the end we lost them both,” he said.

“We play a big game, but another thing that is important is to come back to winning habits. We were on a very strong run before those defeats, and we lost that run in a way that is difficult to accept because everything went against us in the two games. But we have to accept that and win our game on Sunday.”

They do have to believe in their ability if they are to have any chance of beating United, but it would also be a great confidence booster in the race for fourth place which is becoming a bit congested. Nothing less than three points will do so listen to Wenger and BELIEVE!