Will Arsene Wenger concentrate on the Cups if the League is out of reach?

Arsene Wenger has made it clear that the most important target for Arsenal every year is to end up in the Top Four of the Premiership, but for the fans they are just desperate for the Gunners to win a trophy, any trophy!
So if Arsenal drop out of contention for the title will Wenger go all out to win a Cup instead?

Arsenal came so close to winning the Carling Cup last season, but with that not possible this year it seems the Champions League and the FA Cup are the only real chances left. The Gunners are long outsiders to win the top European competition but in the FA Cup Betting Odds Arsenal have been installed as fourth favourites behind Chelsea, Tottenham and Manchester United.

Man Utd have got a very difficult tie against Liverpool, while Arsenal are hot favourites to beat Aston Villa at the Emirates in the fourth round and a win will put them in the last 16, which could put the Gunners within four games of the Final at Wembley Stadium.

Most Arsenal fans will agree that there is little chance of winning the Champions League this season, or even getting past AC Milan in the next round, so I am going to put my money on Arsenal to win the FA Cup. All it takes is a few more fortuitous numbers to come out of the hat and we will at last have something to celebrate at the end of the season!