Szczesny believes that Wilshere and the returning full-backs will help Arsenal recover

The young Polish keeper Wojciech Szczesny has never been short of confidence, and Arsenal’s three defeats in a row has not dampened his belief that the Gunners will still recover their place in the Top Four, and can help them to get past AC Milan in the Champions League.

“I am confident that we will pick ourselves up, will win games and get our position in the Champions League,” Szc