Midfielder Replacement Seen At The Horizon As Star Steps Back

Arsenal will be without one of the veterans soon as Thomas Rosicky prepares himself to leave the Emirates Stadium in the summer when his contract with the Gunners will come to an end.

The midfielder’s agent Pavel Paska has admitted that a final decision will be taken in February, but that Rosicky is now weighing his options.

“It was a good discussion, like it always is with Mr Wenger,” Paska told Czech news agency CTK.

“We have outlined our ideas and Arsenal their ideas. We have exchanged some pieces of information and agreed on making the final decision on 15th February.

“Everything is wide open. Naturally, I have talked with Tomas and know his wishes, but until the next talks with Arsenal we will not reveal our cards.

“I would not like to speculate (on Rosicky’s future) but people at Arsenal have hinted that they would be interested in Tomas carrying on there.

“But we will have to wait and see till the middle of February how things unfold.”

This is a good piece of news at least from the point of view that the Gunners will have to find a worthy replacement for Rosicky then. If he won’t be brought in now at least fans can be assured that a replacement will come in the summer. Who do you think will join?