Van Persie Launches The Attack

Arsenal’s captain Robin Van Persie thinks that the fight for the Premiership is not yet over and that the gunners are still in the fight.

According to the Dutchman it’s not easy to bounce back but they did that many times before so they will surely be able to bounce back again.

“There are plenty of games still left, we have recovered from reverses like this before and we will win again, so anybody writing us off is making a mistake,”

“This could still be a good season for us. We have the FA Cup to look forward to and the Champions League.

“We will all be giving 100% to make sure we bring one of those trophies home, hopefully both of them.

“Let’s all stick together and fight.”

Arsenal did indeed bounce back from a similar situation at the start of the season, but now it’s a bit trickier yet because they don’t seem to be able to find the form which they showed before the end of the year.

With Wilshere coming back soon and still a few days to go of transfer window opening, perhaps hope is not yet lost for the Gunners who will have nothing of an easy task at hand.