Chelsea Don’t Want Brazilian Star Midfielder But Arsenal Do!

Arsenal’s  summer interest in the Shakhtar midfielder Willian might come to life once again after French manager Arsene Wenger found out about Wilshere’s setback.

Chelsea is not interested in Willian according to manager Andres Villas-Boas, and with Wilshere now still unavailable for a while, the Gunners might revive their interest in the Brazilian International attacking midfielder.

“Willian is an extremely interesting player but I don’t think we will progress with our interest because of different issues, from work permit to price valuation.”, said AVB

“I think our project next year is more important than the actual project at the moment. Not that Willian doesn’t have the characteristics for the future but we are betting a lot on what we can build on for next year.”

Wenger is still searching for somebody and even though he just declared that there are no options on the market he must find a replacement for Wilshere because he can’t go the whole length of the season waiting on Jack to recover full fitness. A midfielder must be brought in and everybody can see that ever since Ramsey showed he can’t fully reach the pre-injury form he had.