Hazard Decided Himself On Arsenal

Arsenal’s top transfer target Eden Hazard admitted interest in joining Premiership, and given that he lately snubbed offers from Chelsea saying that Liverpool and Arsenal are favored for their incredible history, the attacking midfielder is likely to end up on the Emirates given Liverpool’s late European action draught.

The Belgian international also snubbed offers from League 1 rivals PSG saying that he already had enough action in the French league and is looking for a new challenge.

“No, it’s impossible,” he told Canal+ regarding rumours he could join PSG this month.

“I still have lots of things to do with Lille, we could win one or two trophies.

“I want to concentrate on my game and enjoy life with my public and my team. I am not leaving.”

“I think I’m heading to England, the style of play suits me,” he said.

“It is clear there are a lot of clubs interested in me. Paris? I have already said I would prefer to go abroad. I have [played in] over 100 Ligue 1 matches.

“Paris is tempting with the players there now but it’s a considered decision.”

The only problem is that Wenger and Arsenal would need Hazard to join now and not in the summer. Wilshere still has a bit of time to spend on the sidelines and whenever Arteta or Ramsey get injured the situation gets critical at Arsenal. The arrival of Hazard would bring equilibrium and also a great deal of skill to the club. Do you think he could still join now?