Henry Might Star According To Wenger

Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger got everybody’s hopes up with regards to club legend Thierry Henry by not dismissing the possibility to have the French star at the club for more than expected.

This should have been the last game at the Emirates for the French star who is expected at his MLS side New York Red Bulls right before the Tottenham match, but Wenger still seemed hopeful that he’ll stay.

“I haven’t looked at it, maybe the maximum possibility we have is two more weeks,” he said.

“Normally no (he would not be here for the Tottenham game).”

Wenger also declared that the goal against Blackburn that Henry scored on the final minutes of the match was worthy of a real legend and that it’s great the Frenchman scored on his last appearance on the Emirates Stadium where he has return after such a long time.

Henry could surely still give a whole lot more to the club so it would be incredible for Arsenal to keep hold of him for some extra weeks, even if the Frenchman won’t be able to stay too long with the clubs he loves so much.