What’s Up With Eisfeld…?

So…let’s see what anybody knows about the new “mega transfer” Arsene Wenger made. Usually by now when Wenger transferred a youngster we would have heard him praise the little guy like he’s at least as good as Messi, so what’s up with the professor? Why isn’t he praising Eisfeld?

The fact is that 19-year-old Thomas Eisfeld might not be all that good. First of all he’s the same age as Gotze is, and while Arsenal’s former target is leading Dortmund to success in the Bundesliga, and has already participated in 12 games for the senior national squad where he also scored twice helping Germany to snatch the EURO qualification, Eisfeld was still playing for the U-19’s.

It’s not that people are saying he’s rubbish, we’re just trying to fit the pieces together and see what’s up with the kid. I mean, why wasn’t he able to at least break into the senior squad at Dortmund, but Wenger considered him so good that he was transferred to Arsenal?

The story is a strange one and we will have to wait and see what he can do because not even the almighty Google can help us with too much info about the midfielder. Do you think he’ll be any good?